WHAT TO DO IF YOUR DOG EATS CHOCOLATE

Chocolate is toxic to dogs and depending on the type and amount of chocolate consumed and the weight of your dog, it could cause a serious medical emergency. That said, if your dog ate a small amount of milk chocolate, you don’t necessarily need to panic. Learn how much is too much, which types of chocolate are the most dangerous, and what signs to look for that may signal your dog needs treatment.

DSCN1536

Written by pgann-admin

pgann-admin

Patti is the owner of Patti’s Dachshund Farm

One Response to WHAT TO DO IF YOUR DOG EATS CHOCOLATE

  1. Janice Miller says:

    Love the looks of your puppies. I look forward to you having more to sell.

Leave a reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.